Executive leadership of globally distributed Information Security teams including Security Operations Center (SOC), security managers, engineers, analysts, architects and other professionals managing enterprise security controls across data centers supporting 14,000 financial industry customers. Primary areas of oversight include:
• Security Operations, including the daily operation of firewalls, proxies, IPS, and end-point control tools (antivirus, application controls, and forensics analysis tools) deployed globally.
• Architecture, including specification, design and approval of security controls in use across 400 established lines of business and new business acquisitions.
• Engineering, including new implementations, upgrades, conversions, integration, problem escalation, and complex problem management.
• Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) 24/7 monitoring, analysis and response for locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
• Client Solutions, including the design, implementation, management and monitoring of specialized security solutions for customers throughout the global financial industry.
• Centralized and standardized the operation and management of legacy technology and security platforms which were previously used without commonly-defined standards or consistent practices throughout all lines of business.
• Substantially improved operational methods, implemented tighter controls, and enhanced monitoring to correct security gaps, close regulatory audit observations, and successfully achieve federal regulatory compliance.
• Increased billable revenue and raised overall customer satisfaction by focusing teams of experts to customize, build, and manage client solutions.
• Reduced annual operational expenses by over $1m.
• Implemented operational governance team to ensure effectiveness of Security Operations Center (SOC) practices.