Multifaceted and challenging role guiding direction of technology infrastructure for rapidly growing multi-national company. Recruited to execute essential strategies and framework in support of aggressive growth. Motivated and incentivized teams to drive outstanding performance.
• Safeguarded secure processing of more than $1B in annual credit card payment transactions. Successfully passed Level ONE PCI Data Security Audits each year since attaining Level One merchant status in 2007.
• Penetrated annual advertising revenue in excess of $1M through deployment of digital media advertising systems across all fitness facilities.
• Lead migration of internal data center to externally-hosted facility. Migration increased uptime, expanded network capacity, and reduced network bandwidth expenses in line with business continuity requirements.
• Facilitated rapid business growth by establishing Dallas regional operations office under budget and ahead of schedule.
• Oversaw and managed relocation of three corporate offices and data centers.
• Minimized IT overhead by aggressively negotiating relationships with hardware and software business partners. Yielded savings of more than $3M through renegotiation of voice and data service contracts.
• Heightened service levels while reducing support expenses by cultivating top-flight technical support teams. Implemented help desk using field technicians to deliver economical, same-day support on-site at all fitness clubs.
• Significantly lowered telecommunication expenses and streamlined service call capabilities by leading deployment of VoIP telephone system at Irvine headquarters, Dallas operations office, and new fitness clubs. Deployment integrated with in-house applications to transition into company platform for video conferencing, status updates, and messaging.
• Orchestrated upgrades and implementations spanning Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, MOM, System Center, Communicator, and Dynamics GP.